Thursday, February 21, 2013

Missed Meeting, Focus and Gushing

The roads were so slick yesterday evening when I went to the post office, and the visibility was so poor with the snow coming down, I decided not to drive to Brighton for my Thirty-One meeting. I'm actually really bummed that it was moved to Brighton in the first place. When I signed up, it was in Thornton. Brighton isn't THAT far from us, but it's still a much scarier drive in a snowstorm.

So Jeremy and I spent the night curled up on the double-recliner in the living room. He watched ghost hunter shows while I worked on my new business. I haven't been this excited about anything in a long time. I can't wait to announce it to the world.

With this training program I'm going through for the next couple of months, and with my new business, I may have to post a little less here. Of course, this is ME we're talking about. I probably won't post any less. This blog is always a good outlet for me.

I realized I'm going to have to tell my Monday night Bible study group that I can't attend the next session. I am dreading that conversation. But I've got to focus for a few months.

Changing gears, here, I just gushed over my hubby a bit. I asked him to cut my hair tonight (just straight across, get rid of my "duck tail"), and without hesitation he agreed. I realized as I walked back into my office that most men probably would have said heck no! Same with giving me a shot for our fertility treatments -- most men would have refused. But Jeremy cuts my hair and sticks me with needles without hesitation. Pretty amazing. Adding that to my Small Blessings list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment